- About Us
- Try it
Join us for a free webinar on best practices for software development, in which Kurt Stokbro from Synopsys QuantumATK Team will be one of the presenters. The webinar is organized by European Materials Modelling Council (EMMC), a network to coordinate European materials modelling activities. You can register here.
Date and time: 29th of May, 10 am CET (Central European Time).
Duration: 1 hour (including a Q&A session).
The webinar is based on the White paper for standards of modelling software development, also co-authored by Kurt Stokbro from Synopsys QuantumATK Team. You can download it here.
EMMC kindly invites you and your colleagues to attend the webinar to learn more and More...discuss about:
• model descriptions and software architectures,
• implementation, programming languages and deployment,
• intellectual property and license considerations,
• verification, testing, validation, and robustness,
• organization of software development,
• user documentation, and support.
More information can be found on the EMMC website.