The final release of Atomistix ToolKit 10.8 is here!
This version brings, for the first time, both the fully functional DFT and semi-empirical extended Hückel models together in one single, greatly improved interface.Highlights
- DFT & semi-empirical (extended Hückel) models for electronic structure and transport calculations
- New electrostatic model, allowing for inclusion of gates (and more!)
- Improved algorithms on many fronts, e.g. the basic two-probe model, geometry optimization, etc.
- Performance improvements
- New features, like bulk DOS and LDA+U/GGA+U (see the new tutorial!)
- A new, modern graphical user interface
For more details, see the release letter